Monday, November 10, 2008

swan song

I am at the same room under the same roof but I can't recognize a thing and I ask if it matters because I think I am at the point where I am lost like something's ending and everything is now swirling around like thick smoke blocking
vision choking
words numbing
heart restless
spirit aimlessly

searching for home.

*******

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
- Nelson Mandela

10 comments:

jbinx said...

uyyy di pa ba tapos 48 hours? :-(

my-so-called-Quest said...

kuya?
musta ka na ha?
ingats palagi=)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Mak.

Anonymous said...

im also searching for home... *sniffs*

MakMak said...

@jbinx: Ikaw kasi.

MakMak said...

@my-so-called quest: Oks lang ako Doc. :) Sorry naman kung di tayo nakakapag-usap lately.

MakMak said...

@thesunbakedking: Hey, thanks. :) That's a lot coming from you. :P

MakMak said...

@joshmarie: Aw. I hope we find our respective homes.

Anonymous said...

stuck in a quarter-life crisis, huh? Hahaha

MakMak said...

@goodboi: Maybe. :-)