WML,It's always good to have an emotional punching bag, a live voodoo doll, or just about anyone whom you can unleash your pent up frustration and wrath on whenever you feel like blowing up. I know it was rather petty. Unfortunately, she chose to tick me off when my stress level has reached new, unimaginable heights. Then again I must have sensed some form of hostility from her because I wouldn't normally lash out on those whom I deem innocent. Besides, stupidity should be scorned at.
I clearly recall mentioning and strongly emphasizing during our discussion yesterday that the file you're requesting is not yet finalized. I am still awaiting several inputs from Finance to complete it. In fact, I was hesitant to give you a copy but you said, and I quote, that you only needed the revenue portion. In any case, I sent you the draft with a note reminding you of my caveat.
So don't go around sending me an e-mail, telling me that our numbers do not match. For the most obvious reason, you should have expected that our bottom line and consequently, the YTD figures won't tally - because there were missing numbers on my file which I have told you in the first place, for several times. But you still had to notify me, and enumerate, wasteful as it may be, the discrepancies.
Attached is the updated file for your reference.
Good day.
Nevertheless, after a few minutes, I felt terrible. I still am.
As much as I wish I wasn't, I'm still learning. I can't not act out against people. But I'm trying.
13 comments:
Hi Mak. It's just part of office politics. I know you know that and you just answered right on place.
I am also inclined to do the same and has done even more than what you wrote numerous times with my office emails. As much as I don't want to act out against these kinds of people or being unbecoming, mistakes should be pointed out immediately.
Don;t feel terrible about it. Namumulitika lang yan. ;)
sometimes its really hard to keep cool but having other outlet of your emotion really help
Ang taray. She totally deserve it so don't feel bad.
hindi masungit ka tlaga :-p ehehhe..joke!
Ok lang yan..sa lahat ng opisina dapat may isang kotrabida.
whoo. go makmak. office b*tches need a good beating every now and then.. kahit through outlook lang.
zen zen zen...
@white: Yeah but since I'm innately good, I feel guilty. One, the person whom I sent the e-mail to is way, way, way older than me. So parang in a sense, respect na lang kung di ko pinadala yung message na yun. Pero whatever, right? :)
@gram math: I know. Sadly, wala akong outlet na makita eh. :(
@mel beckham: Haha. :) Lumalabas pagkamaldito ko pag-sobra sobra na.
@jbinx: Yup. Masungit talaga ako. Sobra. As in capital M. Hehehe.
@:: cb ::: Haha. Hindi naman siya yung villain dito sa office pero I can feel na namumulitika talaga siya. Iba kasi yung generation niya eh.
@spanky solomon: Shaaa....
its ok dude. were human. =)
Post a Comment