:(kakalungkot naman Mak
The emergence of a black hole after supernova! Isn't it fun to live such a life going on mysterious cycles?!But hey Mak, it's all in the mind. By saying so, you're the one creating those tremors and occurences. You know what to do next!
every challenge has it's equal rewards mak.chin up always and smile!!!
Ugh... I hate that I know that feeling. Whatever happened, I hope you get through it. I went to bed on top of the worldToday the world's on top of me
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:(
kakalungkot naman Mak
The emergence of a black hole after supernova! Isn't it fun to live such a life going on mysterious cycles?!
But hey Mak, it's all in the mind. By saying so, you're the one creating those tremors and occurences. You know what to do next!
every challenge has it's equal rewards mak.
chin up always and smile!!!
Ugh... I hate that I know that feeling.
Whatever happened, I hope you get through it.
I went to bed on top of the world
Today the world's on top of me
Post a Comment