Tuesday, August 10, 2010

querencia, I

You said that it was nice not to be so alone but there is a world out there to discover, a good life to live, and God knows, a greater love to find.
But you are the only truth that I know. I confessed. You were my voice when mine faltered;

In my hands you laid your heart out.

I sought comfort in your arms when no one else won't give a damn.

Hush, now. You said. It'll be alright.
We parted with a silent understanding; I let go, only to hold on to the notion that I'll always have You to go back to. It never made it any easier. Whoever said goodbyes don't hurt,

never tried saying goodbye to You.

7 comments:

my-so-called-Quest said...

and you're back! yehey!

di ka na nagreply kanina! :(

Nishi said...

This is a beautiful post, but it reminds me of the rice-a-roni principle from The Broken Hearts Club.

engel said...

o bakit black background ka nanaman?

Perdye said...

I felt the pain just by reading this.

MakMak said...

@my-so-called-quest: I was never gone. :)

@ex jason: I've seen The Broken Hearts Club like ages ago. Care to remind me what's the rice-a-roni principle? Thanks, by the way.

@engel: Black is the new white.

@perdye: Aww. Salamat. :)

Désolé Boy said...

i like it here!!
-your new fan

[anyway..i left a response to your comment on my post. thanks for droppin' by]

MakMak said...

@desole boy: Hey, thank you very much! :) Yes, I read your reply to my comment and I understand what you mean. Well, hold on to your dream. Sometimes, they do come true you know.