Sunday, October 10, 2010

querencia, II

I said I'm done crying
But really, I've just begun.

It will hurt a little
More than the usual
As my heart, or what's left of it,
Beats and bleeds
Ever so slowly
Until it stops
Feeling.

By then, we would have said our goodbyes
And I would have hid myself from everything,
Pretend to have neither sight nor sound
So You can live.

All I ever do is die on You.

*******

It's not even sadness, to accept the things you cannot understand.

4 comments:

Alter said...

hey. have you ever tried of shouting these out loud on an open space? it helps in un-loading.

sorry, i don't know what else to say.

citybuoy said...

This is some dark stuff, Mak. Do you need anyone to talk to?

JC said...

ouch... it's not even easy to say na sana OK ka lang...

T2 said...

HUGS!