01. How bad is your road rage?
I don't drive but I think it would be pretty bad.
02. What is the best and the worst movie you saw this summer?
Best would be The Dark Knight and worst, You Don't Mess With The Zohan. Sorry MC, it's not you, it's Adam Sandler. LOL.
03. What's your least favorite thing about your job?
The people whom I work with. They suck. Badly.
04. What's something that you find annoying - but other people don't?
Miley Cyrus.
05. Name three things you did this year you'd never done before?
Ooh. I had a vacation in Palawan, went to the States and drank beer.
06. Do you like nuts in your brownies?
Nuts are alright.
07. So, are you pumped for The Dark Knight or what?
The movie was awesome though I'm not quite sure if it warrants a repeat.
08. What's your favorite thing about your top four friends?
They know me better than I know myself.
09. What do you put on your pancakes?
Honey and butter.
10. Have you ever contemplated exactly what sleep is?
Yes. It's an escapism.
11. Are you an "over-analytical" or "go-with-the-flow" kind of person?
It actually depends but I think I tend to be more of the latter.
12. Have you ever punched someone out of anger?
Yes, when I was younger.
13. What would you say if someone told you to describe Coca-Cola?
Are you from here?
14. What's your least favorite thing about your car?
I don't have a car.
15. Are you wearing anything around your wrists?
A watch and a bracelet.
16. So are you any good at Guitar Hero?
Haven't tried it yet.
17. Would you like to have a roommate in a college dorm?
Would love to. It would be so boring to live alone.
18. What's your favorite search engine?
Google.
19. Chris Rock or Chris Tucker?
Chris Brown? Hehe.
20. Doesn't Pepsi taste so much better than Coke?
It actually does, in the States.
21. Do you get along with your siblings?
No.
22. Do you sit or stand while taking a shower?
Stand.
23. How late did you stay up last night?
I slept early, 8ish I think.
24. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Eat breakfast.
25. What did you do last night?
Slept early.
26. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I don't know. Haha. Send me somebody to love. LOL.
27. Have you ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Of course. I always mean what I say.
28. How's your heart lately?
Perfectly fine. It's been beating erratically lately. Haha.
29. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
I'm at the office, sorting out my mail.
30. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
Talking to a friend.
31. What was the reason you last laughed?
"You know I can't smile without you..." LOL.
32. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Nope.
33. How many red lights have you run?
One. In Baltimore. Care of Manolito. Hehe.
34. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Yes, a few times.
35. What was your least favorite grade?
Grade as in school? Sixth grade, I think. I had the worst adviser.
36. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Taking a shower to get rid of the hangover.
37. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes. Now they're all burning in hell.
38. When was the last time you were given flowers?
Haha. Last V-day. I don't know who gave them though. LOL. Pramis. Haha.
39. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Yep. Pagmamahal at pag-unawa! Ahaha.
40. Name one song that you have been listening to lately.
7 Things by Miley Cyrus. Haha.
41. Do people ever make mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Nope.
42. Have you ever started a sentence with No offense, but…?
Nope.
43. When was the last time you saw a police car?
Can't quite remember. Yesterday?
44. Did you ride in someone else's car today?
Nope.
45. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
Nope.
46. Who was the last person to text you?
Si Partyboi. Haha.
47. Do you miss someone?
Yeah, you can say that. Hehe.
48. Is there anything you regret about your past?
None that I can think of right now. Hehe.
49. What was the last movie you saw?
Hellboy II.
50. Are you sleeping somewhere other than home Saturday night?
Nope. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment