Friday, March 27, 2009

'til it feels like cheating

Your smile greeted me as I stepped out of the house. It was warm, radiant and contagious. You had me grinning as I made my way towards you. Your eyes never left mine as I closed in. You reached for my hand as we walked along the street. We laughed and talked and laughed some more; all the while stealing glimpses from one another like we were so into each other. It really felt that way. Other people smiled approvingly as they saw us together. It's not everyday you see these things, right? I think you noticed them staring as well because you pressed your hand tighter on mine and flashed me a smile. Cute.

There's something different in you that I can't put a finger on. But I'm not complaining. Not when even for that brief moment, you've made me feel so... special. It's nothing that I've ever felt before. Cliche, I know but it's true.

And then it had to rain.

14 comments:

. said...

Just to let you know, I enjoy reading your vignettes. Happy Weekend Makmak.

citybuoy said...

i love the jewel song! haha besides being totally country, that was actually a pretty solid album. sayang di sumikat.

uuuy... saya naman ma in-love! :D

deejay said...

"Your eyes never left mine as I closed in"

interesting choice of words... :D

The Scud said...

liked the post. i wonder about the last line. you broke up ba?

lazy john said...

awww sweet post... sana nagmoment din kayu sa ulan... nyahaha

my-so-called-Quest said...

ahihihi. kuya talaga!
ang suwweeettt! hihi


teka kakanta muna ko ng Eurythmics! hehehhe

J said...

shet...love is in the air :-p

kwento kwento dali...

or bka ako magkwento sa kanila.. dali.. ehhehe

MakMak said...

@mugen: Thanks! :-)

MakMak said...

@:: cb ::: I love all of Jewel's records. Palaging flawless, walang filler.

And yep, masaya nga daw ma-inlove. :-)

MakMak said...

@deejay: Hahaha. I try to pick the words that I deem fit. :-)

MakMak said...

@the scud: Thanks The Scud. :-) Nice to see you here. Broke up? Nah.

MakMak said...

@lazy john: Moments Of Love nga ito.. Hindi kami nakapag-moment sa ulanan eh. Mababasa kami. :-)

MakMak said...

@my-so-called-quest: Hee Hee! :) Regina George is NOT sweet! :P

MakMak said...

@j: Ganun ganun? Sige nga, ikaw magkuwento dali. Wala akong maisulat eh. :-)

Naghintay ako ng Tweet mo kagabi. Haha. Joke.