nice! =)
and always remember that it can't rain forever.wow. rhyme yun a! ;)
Nicely put, I totally must agree.But I would rather catch up with the rain just to find my rainbow. Haha
@mike: Thanks! =)
@eternal wanderer: Yup. Seeing rainbows every once in a while's fine with me. I wouldn't trade the sun's warmth for anything. =)
@goodboi: Hey, you're back! Hmm... Nice suggestion. I might give it a try as well. =) Haha.
Yep, I am totally back - refreshed and renewed. :)
@goodboi: Good to know. =)
seemed like you missed me, man. :)
@goodboi: And you got that from? =| Haha.
best part about the rain is the part where it ends. :D nice post!
@citybuoy: Amen. =) There's something about the way the street looks when it just rained.
where else? look around, man, look around. :p
@goodboi: Fine. I will. =) Will let you know if I find any.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
nice! =)
and always remember that it can't rain forever.
wow. rhyme yun a! ;)
Nicely put, I totally must agree.
But I would rather catch up with the rain just to find my rainbow. Haha
@mike: Thanks! =)
@eternal wanderer: Yup. Seeing rainbows every once in a while's fine with me. I wouldn't trade the sun's warmth for anything. =)
@goodboi: Hey, you're back! Hmm... Nice suggestion. I might give it a try as well. =) Haha.
Yep, I am totally back - refreshed and renewed. :)
@goodboi: Good to know. =)
seemed like you missed me, man. :)
@goodboi: And you got that from? =| Haha.
best part about the rain is the part where it ends. :D nice post!
@citybuoy: Amen. =) There's something about the way the street looks when it just rained.
where else? look around, man, look around. :p
@goodboi: Fine. I will. =) Will let you know if I find any.
Post a Comment