Everything is most beautiful when I'm burning. And I
Could think of a thousand different ways of telling you
That I'm burning; burning like never before.
Smoldering. Waiting, yet unsure of what I'm actually
Waiting for. Maybe I'm waiting for you to burn with me.
Or is it for me? Regardless, I'll burn brighter if you do.
So will you?
But hush. Let's not be done.
I'm just too sick from the heat - slowly I'm coping;
But I'm burning quicker than I can recover
That if you wait for a few more minutes, it'll be over.
6 comments:
hehehe bakit parang me tinge of mushiness ang mga entries mo ngayon??? hmmm bakit kaya?? hahaha gumawa ng isyu eh... check your temp. baka lagnat na pala yan hahaha;p
@lazy john: Masama ba ha? Naman! Ahaha. :P Uu, trangkaso lang 'to. Hahaha.
hahaha ala naman akong sinasabi na masama ang me tinge of mushiness hahaha... someone is on a defense mode... hmmmm
@lazy john: Fine at wala nga. Hmp. Hahaha.
Wag ka nang mag-isip. Wala yun. Sasabihan kita kung meron. Haha.
ah.
love.
hihi.
@yoshke: Ahaha. Uu. Love. Hehehe.
Post a Comment