Monday, September 15, 2008

woohoo

I remember thinking what it would be like if I were to get drunk.

That's probably one of the last coherent thought that I had because not long after I finished my Long Island Iced Tea, I realized that for the first time ever in my life, I might be drunk. If I had only known that something as seemingly harmless as a Long Island Iced Tea would pack such a wallop, I wouldn't have hurried downing it in as short as I think, three house tracks (approximately thirty minutes as a song's length is usually doubled when it is remixed for club use). Well, actually I still would've as I wanted it out of my way. A bottle, or glass for that matter, is the last thing that I would have wanted to hold that night.

Anyway, a voice in my head said that moving will probably keep me from fully succumbing to a drunken stupor. So even if I have never, ever danced in my entire life (that's a lie, of course), I followed the lead of my friends when they decided to go down and start partying. They danced while I settled for whatever movement my body could do. I didn't notice how long we have been on the floor but as soon as we stopped and headed back to our spot, I felt the dizzy kick in. And it's been like that for the rest of the evening, as well as the better part of the following day.

I remember telling myself that should there be a next time, I'll probably lay off the alcohol but then a friend said that it's actually better to have come home from a night out with one's head spinning than coming home from a night out not drunk. And I think I might have to agree with him on this because I'm crediting the effects of that drink for making me feel good and liberated that night. It's sort of a new kind of fun for me but it's still fun nonetheless. Clean, good fun.

And as a friend had put it, "Woohoo!" (Probably translates to "Yay! I had a blast and I'm looking forward to the next one.")

*******

POSTSCRIPT.
Cheers to you two! ;P (Something that we forgot to do while our glasses were still full. Haha.) Thanks, really.

10 comments:

my-so-called-Quest said...

sarap talaga ng alak!ahhhhh
buti naman nagenjoy ka kuya.
ahiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! :) And cheers! :)

MakMak said...

@my-so-called-quest: Yeah, I had, fun. ^^, As if hindi ko nakuwento sa'yo. Hahaha.

MakMak said...

@thesunbakedking: Haha. And BTW, next time wear contacts ;P

lazy john said...

hehehe mukhang there's another party boy in the making...;p

MakMak said...

@lazy john: Ahaha. Kulang pa sa training. Haha. :P

lazy john said...

hahaha di bale ilang months lang yan and you'll be a pro... ask the party boi himself...;p

MakMak said...

@lazy john: Ahaha. Mga 6 months? Uu, nagpapa-turo na nga ako kay party boi. Haha.

lazy john said...

hahaha wag ka lang papa-b.i. dun nyahaha;p mukhang nakagat ka na rin ng lovebug ngaun ah... buti nalang nagoff ako ngaun hahaha...

MakMak said...

@lazy john: Ahaha. Hala ka. Sumbong kita!

Party boi, B.I. ka daw oh! Hahaha.

Lovebug, lovebug! Hahaha. Hindi no. Lagi akong naka-oFF din. Hahaha. Sana lang effective. :P