Words are my ally. (Sometimes, I do feel that they're all that I have.) But they fail me at times. Like now. I lay no claim to know them wholly but I know I have a lifetime, to appreciate them in their entirety.
- Today You Shall Read This And Know It Was Written For You
Or so I thought.
6 comments:
i read your poem.
and afterward i felt a bit shamed. for intruding into the thoughts and feelings of a stranger for another stranger. yet oddly i felt connected to them, the stranger, the thought, the feeling.
may your words reach that someone. and may your feelings touch them deep.
-just a stranger passing by. *waves at makmak*
err i read the poem too. sad naman. i feel like i'm this pervy peeping tom kasi i'm invading your personal thoughts. i hope you and whoever this is for work things out real soon.
Hey marc. Sorry na :-) Medyo gagu lang ako minsan and those are just some expressions na nabibitawan ko. It's a toxic month at mainit na ang panahon. Smile na :-)
@deejay: Thanks. That piece of work might have been effective after all if it managed to draw out some feelings from its readers. :)
@:: cb ::: It's alright. It's the whole point of my blog anyway. :) If it were too personal I wouldn't have published it anyway. Thanks CB.
@jbinx: :)
Post a Comment