This is hard,
Harder than I thought it would be.
But let me see if I can write
Something simple, something true.
Words are my ally. But they fail me
At times. Like now.
I lay no claim to know them wholly
But I have a lifetime, to appreciate
Them in their entirety.
But they fail me
At times. But I have learned to wait
Unquestioning. Until they flow back,
Just in time when thoughts
Are ready to be penned and colored.
Words are my ally. (Sometimes, I do feel that
They're all that I have.) It is only through
Them that I can bare my soul
Without the fear of being judged.
They wait day by day, to bask in my glories
Or comfort in my fallings. Or actually
Knock some sense when I'm crazy.
And in these lie the irony that words
Fail me at times. It never did.
I don't think it will.
Don't ask me why. It's just something I know.
Many are meant to be said but 'tis
Only few that are actually expressed.
I have written my truth.
Trust my word.
Today you shall read this
And know it was written for you.
*******
POSTSCRIPT. I am a bit too sensitive at times but at least I'm just being true to myself and to you. Sorry na ha!!?? ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment