Sunday, October 11, 2009

dead uprising

"Death has come to the X-Men. The one true Black Queen has returned, and she wants nothing less than every soul of mutantkind... dead or alive. And everyone that's ever crossed Selene is going to pay. The dead rise, familiar faces haunt mutants across the world, and Selene takes her final steps into becoming a god."


MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS "NECROSHA"
WRITTEN BY MIKE CAREY CRAIG KYLE ZEB WELLS
CHRISTOPHER YOST PENCILED BY CLATYON CRAIN
IBRAIM ROBERSON DUSTIN WEAVER

OCTOBER 2009

6 comments:

engel said...

it would've been nice if mike cho pencilled this event. i like his selene.

Eternal Wanderer... said...

Is that a Black Lantern ring I see on her right hand?

hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

WTF! Gotta check it. Tnx dude.

MakMak said...

@engel: Mike Choi's artwork is love, indeed. :-)

Though, I have to admit that I love Selene's outfit on this cover. Haha. So slutty! Haha.

MakMak said...

@eternal wanderer: Haha. I can't even see her fingers clearly.

I've read a couple of Blackest Night tie-ins and I still can't see the similarity. Or maybe the whole DC Universe is Greek to me. :-)

Necrosha's story was planted first anyway. :P I think.

MakMak said...

@xtian1978ii: It's not yet out though. :-)