Friday, October 23, 2009

i can't make people love me

"Takot kaya sa'yo yun," Larra said. She was referring to Esther, a colleague who, by someone's subtle machinations, has been unintentionally ostracized by the entire team.

"Ah? Seriously," I asked slightly alarmed.

"Ako kaya... takot din sa'yo," Victor softly interjected.

"Hindi naman ako nakakatakot ah." I frowned.

Larra giggled before asking, "Puwede ko bang sabihin, Victor?"

"Ano yun?!" I said.

"Mas gusto pa daw niya na maka-away si Boss Carrie kesa sa'yo," she blurted out.

"Naman!? Ang bait bait ko kaya."

*******

But I can make them fear me. Apparently.

It's so juvenile but whatever. I'll take what I can get.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bakit naman sila tako sayo Mak?

Anonymous said...

Now a scary, long-time CPA graduate now.

engel said...

i don't know, you don't look suplado. maybe you look intimidating.

what do i know, i haven't seen you in person.

=)

wanderingcommuter said...

tsktsk. why so serious??? hahaha

odin hood said...

nakakatakot ka pala eh... hehe

rudeboy said...

Fear works where love fails.

citybuoy said...

fear's good. at least may respect right? although the two are not exactly synonymous. hehe

MakMak said...

@xtian1978ii: Honestly, I have no idea. Haha. :-) Maybe they find me intimidating? I really don't know.

Anonymous said...

hmmm baka sobrang magaling ka sa isang bagay, nakakaintimidate nga yon Mak