no comment. ;)
you know ho to handle it in the gel world? hehehe!
i wanna see and judge it for myself. nyahaha!
hehehehe. nageextend dito ang tindi ng emotion ah :))
Because "the limit does not exist."
you can't sit with us!!!
that's so fetch!
@engel: Meron eh...
@my-so-called-quest: I know how to butter his muffin, if that's what you mean. :)
@wanderingcommuter: Tara, pakilala kita. :-) Hehe.
@dn: Haha. Ganun talaga kapag next level na 'to! Hahaha. :-)
@victor: I was supposed to add the line:"Your hotness, its limit does not exist!"Haha. Pero sobrang landi na nun. Hahaha.
@ʎonqʎʇıɔ: We'll sit with the cool Asians then. :P
@ex jason: What is fetch?!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
no comment. ;)
you know ho to handle it in the gel world? hehehe!
i wanna see and judge it for myself. nyahaha!
hehehehe. nageextend dito ang tindi ng emotion ah :))
Because "the limit does not exist."
you can't sit with us!!!
that's so fetch!
@engel: Meron eh...
@my-so-called-quest: I know how to butter his muffin, if that's what you mean. :)
@wanderingcommuter: Tara, pakilala kita. :-) Hehe.
@dn: Haha. Ganun talaga kapag next level na 'to! Hahaha. :-)
@victor: I was supposed to add the line:
"Your hotness, its limit does not exist!"
Haha. Pero sobrang landi na nun. Hahaha.
@ʎonqʎʇıɔ: We'll sit with the cool Asians then. :P
@ex jason: What is fetch?!
Post a Comment