And thirteen other realizations I came upon these past few days:
June 25
IF you never act, you will never know for sure.
Coffee with friends.
June 26
SECRETS kill relationships.
Short chat with Jay.
June 27
Too sad to think.
June 28
AT the end of the day, all we have is ourselves.
Talked to Jay, part I.
June 29
BEST FRIENDS - can't live with them, can't live without them.
Talked to Jay, part II.
June 30
INSENSIBLE people - can't live with them; end of statement.
Went to Cartimar.
July 01
TRUST is something that you have to give wholly, or not at all.
Watched Transformers.
July 02
Too sad to think.
July 03
IT'S perfectly human to feel disappointed.
Watched Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with JJ and JL.
July 04
HOW you feel or don't feel about another says much about you; how they respond, says something about them.
Night out with friends.
July 05
EVERYONE deserves a second chance but not a third.
Played badminton with White.
July 06
Too busy to think.
July 07
SENSE of fulfillment trumps all negative vibes.
New Management Trainee joined the team.
July 08
Too busy to think.
July 09
BAD things do happen to good people.
Talked about the memorial service of Michael Jackson with colleagues.
July 10
PEOPLE will believe whatever it is that makes them feel good.
Read a blog.
July 11
INDIFFERENCE, not hate, is the opposite of love.
Brunch at Pancake House. Coffee at Eastwood. Dinner at Tagaytay.
As of this moment, for the very first time this year, I can comfortably say that I am quite happy.
4 comments:
hmmm hmmm hmmm me utang ka pang kwento... july 11... hahaha
I watched One Week over the weekend and there's a part in the movie where Ben (Joshua Jackson) was talking to this man and he asks, "How do you know you're in-love?" and the man says, "If you have to ask, then you're not"
I just really liked it because it's so true.. thought I'd share it with you. =P
i'm glad that you're happy. btw, i love this post. i've been thinking of doing something similar with pictures. i just love it when you learn something new and others who read your blog get to learn it too. :D
I like how you put the irony in bestfriend relationships. Truly, you can't live with them but you can never live without them.
Post a Comment