Friday, March 26, 2010

thank you for the heartbreak

So what do you do when somebody you once highly looked upon let out to a clique that there's nothing remotely likeable about you and it seems that he doesn't have a clue of the pain and rejection you'll go through as soon as the news reaches you

(and it will; in this small, small world, it most certainly will)?

A colleague said she'll confront him and say, "How dare you! You don't even know me well enough to make that judgment."

Another remarked that she'll probably break down and cry.

I said that I would banish that person from my life and walk away with my head up high and fully aware that I am very much likeable, rant about it to my best friends until I get tired of hearing my own whining, seek the company of those who make me feel special, and pray not only that I come out of the sad situation a stronger and better person, but be the clear winner between the two of us, should our paths ever cross again

(because it will; the universe is conniving like that).

2 comments:

engel said...

sorry, off-topic.

but hey, your blog is white again!!! =)

on-topic
knowing you mak, i'm sure the people who can't find anything likeable about you don't know what they're losing. =D

DN said...

hmmm... anu ngyari kuya?