He talked about Captain Howdy and I recalled that he briefly mentioned him yesterday. Uh, wait. Him? I'm referring to this monstrosity as "him"? Ugh.
I guess it's alright. He did give me a good scare for the past few years. Heck, I still get the shivers whenever I remember him. He was the reason why I used to hate sleeping with the lights off. And why I avoided playing "Spirit of the Glass" (the local Ouija board) when I was younger.
Captain Howdy was my boogeyman. I believe that if my fear should manifest itself physically, it would look like him.

To avoid opening his file on my pictures folder, I named the .jpeg "Captain Howdy - Do Not View". All that trouble, when I could just easily delete it. I don't know why but I like to keep his picture. I'm weird that way.
*******
I loved The Exorcist when I first saw it. And I would love to see it again even if I would lose sleep for a week.
At least I have a valid reason to tell my mom why I'm still awake at four in the morning.
2 comments:
Oi, I made it before going to the party. I was wasted. And I failed in my mission because my baby in the exchange gift actually liked the flask and the massage balls.
@chuy adriano: there goes our anastasia beaverhausens. lol. anyway, too bad for the gifts. well, there's always next year.
Post a Comment