Friday, July 18, 2008

boy on the verge

There's nothing that you could ever say to make me let go.
- Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl


This kept me up all night.

I keep on telling myself that given the proper circumstances, and good lighting, I'll most probably end up saying that line to a friend. And even if I haven't heard it in Gossip Girls, I would have still come up with a similarly-toned statement should I be caught in the same predicament. I have the drama and cheesiness built-in. It's a curse really but knowing how to smooth-talk can take one places.

I'm blabbering, trying to fill this entry with do-away statements, when all I really want to say is that I know, inside I'm hoping that somebody can say those exact words to me. And really mean it. Someday.

And then I'd go, "Aw...".

That would be really sweet, yes?

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

havent seen that show for a very long time. I only watched the 1st 2 episodes and that was it.

MakMak said...

@kris jasper van dyke: Aw. Nuod ka Kuya para me kakwentuhan ako. LOL.

Feeling ko ang nanunuod lang din ng Gossip Girl eh yung mga fellow Upper East Siders ko. Wahahaha. :P

Paoper said...

I on the other hand am hoping that someday I'd get a surname that sounds like a fat animal like Blair's.

MakMak said...

@xio: LOL. Fall in line. :P