Wednesday, July 30, 2008

oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I really have nothing to write about. Well, I do, but I feel like I'll be doing injustice to whatever topic I'll be working on should I try to come up with something of "value" today.

Today started out badly. Like how my Monday was. It's something I deeply believe in - my general mood for the week lies on how I wake up Monday morning. I know it's pretty stupid but whatever. So going back, yeah, I had a rough Monday. I'm still a bit sick. A lot, actually. And I have tons to worry about.

And being idle is not exactly helpful. All I've been doing these past two days revolves around Plurk and Wikipedia. I'm almost envious of the window cleaners out the building. They're now working on the glasses my side of the floor. At least they get to do something worthwhile. And it is quite exciting to watch them, and imagine how it would be like if something bad happened. Not that I was hoping there'd be one. I'm not that bad. And that is awfully morbid. And gross.


So going back to today. Today I had lunch with j.Trio, a dear old friend. She misses my company, and I miss my previous company. Feeling's pretty mutual. I'm actually thinking of going back, albeit in a different unit. I think I'll have a brighter future there. But nah, bad bad memories.

I've had enough of being miserable. I've been like that lately - gloomy, like I have a storm cloud that follows me all around. Yep, I'm miserable. And worse, alone. It sucks right. Good thing that somebody brought me happy this afternoon. Happy's nice for a change, thank you! Now I can't stop smiling. =))

I hope it's enough to change my luck this week. I didn't say that the Monday Mood thing is unbreakable.

*******

POSTSCRIPT. I just want to have a reason to post a screen cap of my Plurk page. LOL. Add me up if you have one!

10 comments:

N said...

who is happy? happy peanuts? LOL wala lang mak. pinapatawa lang kita. ;)

ingat lagi.

churvah said...

aun eh..
emo,emo.

haha..
at super plug ng kanyang plurk page na kala mo may aagaw sa laki ng pangalan.hahaha!

peace!

oi,wag na emote.
(wag mo ako agawan ng title,hehe)

MakMak said...

@white: Opo. Thanks.

MakMak said...

@churvah: Uu. Maya makita ko yang background mo na me "MakMak" na din... LOL.

Share na lang tayo tutal inagaw ko lang din ke Yods ung title na yun. LOL.

churvah said...

haha!
naku baka nga magulat ka pag nakita mo BG ko na may MakMak, tapos may Churvah sa katabi,haha!

baka mapa tumbling ka,lol!

o siya,lahat tau emotero na.
kau ni yods ang kuya.
ako ang bunso.
hahaha

Anonymous said...

sige papahiram ko muna sa yo title ko pero ibalik mo sa kin pag kelangan ko na ha. ahaha

MakMak said...

@churvah: Ahaha. Uu tatambling ako. Bunso ka jan! 17 lang ako! LOL.

MakMak said...

@yods: Yay! Salamat Kuya Yods! LOL.

churvah said...

comment chat?
haha..

naku,magtatumbling ka talaga,kasi ginagawa ko na yung BG na un.hahah!

17 ka jan!
tsk,si kuya o.

MakMak said...

@churvah: Onga LOLs, ginawa na tong Plurk. Adim ka talaga!

Ahaha. Uu, 17 lang no... Mali yung nakalagay sa mga profile ko. Pang mislead. LOLs