Wednesday, July 16, 2008

rsvp

The idea of having a dinner for a Despedida is getting really old and boring so I told KC that if she was going then it would be better if she'd leave with a "Bang!".

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking," she asked.

"Unless you're thinking of Zac, I don't think so." I said as I took a sip off my chocolate milkshake. We're at NSG Greenbelt and it's a Friday night. She ordered for a light drink, I got me some milkshake. Loser.

"Let's do it in a bar." KC said sounding ecstatic.

"Eew?"

"No, remember the Kiss On The Lips party?"

"So you want us to plan a big party? Bar, Beer and all?"

"Yeah, let's think of a theme. Like Mariah's new album."

"You want the attendees wearing feather boas, and only feather boas?"

"Patawa ka naman Mak. I mean black and white."

"Yeah, what you said. We can do that. It'll be cool. We'll rent a bar for the night, invite a couple of people, say 40? You might want to invite your DJ friend as well so we can have some good music."

"Yeah. So what do you think should we call it? What about instead of black and white, let's try blue, orange and white?"

"Let me work on that. We'll have a grand time celebrating your, uhm, whatever it is that you've mentioned in your press release. They think you're going to your folks in Guam right?" I said as I finished listing the things-to-do on my iPod.

"Oh, and we should have a guest list and all," I added.

The idea of KC and I throwing the best party this side of Makati on Friday is so Waldorf and Van Der Hoodsen'ish. And guess who gets to be Blair.

Tsk. We've seen way too much Gossip Girl episodes.

4 comments:

N said...

i don't mean to scare or spoil your party but there's a prediction of an earthquake on 7/18/2008. just be cautious. it might not be an earthquake after all but some others...

dean said...

i think the question should be, "who'll be dan, nate, chuck and hot daddy rufus"...

MakMak said...

@white: Opo Kuya. Kaya I'll be joining the party from a remote location. Lol.

MakMak said...

@dean: Ooh. I have a few faces in mind. :P