To everyone who expressed their concern: Thank you! And my apologies as well.
I'm really fine. I just needed some time off to think and reassess some things. Like where I'm headed to. You know, get fresh perspective, new focus and what-have-yous.
Plus it feels like I've ran out of things to blog about. The last few entries seem like fillers and I absolutely don't want that quality of material in OMBD. But there are times that I find myself lacking the words or ideas to complete a coherent entry. Thus, the existence of memes and uhm, fillers of sorts.
Pardon. But the blog is not the real issue here.
Anyway.
I have officially tendered my resignation last night.
Did it feel good?
Not so much as I thought it would be.
Most especially now that I realized that I'll probably be missing a lot of possibilities.
4 comments:
Glad you're better. Hope you have a good weekend.
@ellie: Aw. Thanks a lot! Hope you have a good weekend too! ^^
I'm glad you feel much better. :) Don't worry if you run out of things to blog. When it happens to me, I'd just do some filler post o kaya naman magpapahangin ako sa labas and write about the things I remember or see. Hehe.
Cheers.
@mugen: Salamat Kuya Joms! ^^ Minsan talaga ganun no? Nakakaubos ng sasabihin pero sa totoo lang andami mo naman gustong ikuwento. Hehe.
Pero I just blame my lack of stories to post partly. Me iba talagang reason kung bakit parang nag-quasi hiatus ako. Hehe.
Post a Comment