WHATCHA THINK ABOUT THATThe Pussycat Dolls feat. Missy Elliott
ROANN99: Despite the fact they're pretty much strippers, this song is amazing.
RBDRBD101: I love The Pussycat Dolls. Man, they are amazing. Nicole is my fave! But OMG I envy them just as much as I love them. They are like flawless and disgustingly gorgeous. I wouldn't even want my boyfriend to see one minute of their video because this is like instant erection, man.
ARCHANGEL07: Missy E is just THE best Pussycat. Ever.
BOSSYLindsay Lohan
WILDBOITODAY: Lindsay is a lesbian!!! Okay, I know it's random. Haha. The song is cool.
XPERT87: Why do you care if she likes women? Get a life dude.
ARCHANGEL07: I know, right?!
WORKKelly Rowland
KDIZZZZLE13: All I gotta say is, Beyonce who? Go Ms. Kelly!
TRUBLUEONE: This song is HOT FIYAH! I'm bumping this one.
ARCHANGEL07: Ms. Kelly can't seem to command the attention of people but damn, girl worked it!
BETTER IN TIMELeona Lewis
DOUGCHAPEL1977: The title should read: "Leona Lewis will get better in time. In the meantime, she performs a boring ballad-by-numbers guaranteed to bring a yawn to everyone except Leona fans."
IHEARTCLARKKENT: I'm not hating on her or anything but her nose seems kinda big.
ARCHANGEL07: Apparently, Jamelia, a fellow UK artist, called Lewis a cheap man's Mariah Carey. PWNED!
HATE THAT I LOVE YOURihanna feat. Ne-Yo
XGOLDENSUNSHINEX: BIG forehead.
0KATRINA0: She's actually one of the stars that have a naturally good voice, and sound good live.
ARCHANGEL07: I still can't get over the forehead thing. LOLs.
LOVE SONGSara Bareilles
ANITRAKA: Replay, over and over and over again.
DRGILLHAM: She can write me whatever she wants. She is so pretty.
ARCHANGEL07: I want someone to write me a love song.
DISTURBIARihanna
BOISESTATE78: This song sucks! I used to enjoy it, but it is WAY too overplayed on the radio! I swear every time I get in the car and turn on the radio it is on! It's annoying!
ILOVEJOEJONASX1000: Frankenstein called, he wants his hair back.
ARCHANGEL07: Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum.
I REMEMBERKeyshia Cole
FEFEFAY: I love Keyshia Cole. She puts so much emotion in her music that you can't help but to feel her.
LASHAYGOT3: Man, this is the shit! This is how I felt at one time.
ARCHANGEL07: Brings back an awful lot of sad memories this song. One of the best bittersweet love song I've heard.
CRUSHDavid Archuleta
CUPPIECAKESUGARPIE: OMG! I wanna eat him! Can I?
MVPNASHTY13: This is weak, he'll be out for two weeks max and then disappear.
ARCHANGEL07: *Swoons*
REALIZEColbie Caillat
BECLIVELOVELIFE: Gosh. She is amazing. She doesn't even look like she's trying and every note comes out perfect. Gorgeous.
SAWFAN1234: She is so freaking beautiful! Not in a hot-wanna-get-in-bed kinda way but a beautiful person kinda way.
ARCHANGEL07: OMG. This is like MY song.
TO BE CONTINUED.
No comments:
Post a Comment