Relationships take on meaning only in connection with the things that hold it together.
In life, genuine kinship is rare to come by and hard to forge. More often than not, a person will only meet but a handful of other individuals whom he/she has a strong, natural affinity to.
Striker [07:34:11 PM]: Scarlett!!! HOT!!!
MakMak [07:34:20 PM]: Grabe. Sexy niya no?
Striker [07:34:31 PM]: Lalo na yung office scene.
MakMak [07:34:33 PM]: Actually nakakatuwa yung flirting scenes nila
Striker [07:34:37 PM]: Bago kumatok yung kontrabida. Shet!
MakMak [07:34:47 PM]: Naawa ako kay Jennifer nun.
Striker [07:34:50 PM]: Tumaas presyon ko!
Striker [07:34:56 PM]: Bad trip nga siya eh.
MakMak [07:35:05 PM]: Si Gigi, yung scene sa couch, na-sad ako dun.
Striker [07:35:11 PM]: Hahaha!!!
MakMak [07:35:16 PM]: Yung ni-throw niya yung sarili niya kay Alex.
Striker [07:35:17 PM]: Oo. Una nakakatawa di ba?
Striker [07:35:32 PM]: Baka may chance yun for Oscar Awards. Hehehe.
MakMak [07:35:46 PM]: Basta, best 2009 film I've seen so far
Striker [07:35:57 PM]: Di ba???
MakMak [07:35:59 PM]: Parang ang sarap ma-inlove.
Striker [07:36:00 PM]: Astig no?
MakMak [07:36:18 PM]: I mean it justifies
Striker [07:36:19 PM]: For the
MakMak [07:36:20 PM]: All the stupid things that you'll do
Striker [07:36:21 PM]: Crazy things we do
Striker [07:36:22 PM]: Hahaha. Oo.
MakMak [07:36:23 PM]: Just to find love and keep it.
Striker [07:36:24 PM]: Gigi justified it.
MakMak [07:36:25 PM]: Yup.
MakMak [07:36:26 PM]: Kaya...
Striker [07:36:27 PM]: Gigi is a hero.
MakMak [07:36:28 PM]: Personal hero ko si Gigi.
MakMak [07:36:29 PM]: Wee!
Striker [07:36:30 PM]: OMG!
MakMak [07:36:31 PM]: Our mojo!
MakMak [07:36:32 PM]: Hahaha!
Striker [07:36:33 PM]: We have our mojo
Striker [07:36:35 PM]: Oh shit!
MakMak [07:36:36 PM]: I know, right?
Striker [07:36:38 PM]: There it is again.
Striker [07:36:40 PM]: Hahaha!!!
MakMak [07:36:41 PM]: Hahaha!
These connections make you feel that you are a part of a bigger circle. That you are a part of someone else. That you are never alone. One or a hundred, numbers don't really matter because all it takes is that single reminder that somebody out there knows what you're thinking; somebody out there knows how to finish your sentences; and somebody out there really gets you.
Cherish those somebodies. They're irreplaceable.
14 comments:
aaawww...=)
One thing that I will really look for a potential partner is that he knows by heart the alternative songs I play in my head.
I know, it would be very difficult knowing my affinity with old school, but I guess it would only mean that we are truly meant together.
Nice entry.
aw.
i wish for someone who can finish my sentences for me, and whose sentences i can finish, too.
i love the tone in your writings. somber but as if you're secretly smiling inside. :)
kaya pla d k nagpaparamdam at busy busyhan ka puro ka movies this past weeks :-p (moviedates?) wla k n kinukwento :-(
"somebody out there knows how to finish your sentences; and somebody out there really gets you."
*sigh*
i agree nice entry
i'm just so happy when i find people like them :)
@spanky solomon: I know, right? Hihi.
@mugen: I guess that's a nice measure but then again compatibility is not merely having the same taste for music, or clothes, or philosophy. :) In any case, I hope you find that alternative music-loving kind of person soon. :)
@deejay: Haha. :) I'm sure your oldest/closest friends can finish your sentences. Mine almost always do. We're that, uhm, synched.
And thank you for dropping by. :) I'm a big fan!
And thanks for the 'somber' praise, it made me smile.
@jbinx: :( Tagal na nga natin hindi nakakapag-usap. Busy ka na masyado. Wala ka ng alam sa nangyayari sa akin. Sob.
@:: cb ::: Aw. Ikaw din, I'm sure meron kang friend who can finish your sentences. :) If not, sige, try kong tapusin sentences mo. :)
@turismoboi: Thanks CJ. Musta Singapore? :)
@herbs d.: Hey, hey Herbs. Thanks for dropping by. And yeah, makes you feel so blessed, right? :)
Post a Comment