Thursday, February 7, 2008

before i kick the bucket

Inspired by Jela's Bucket List, I wrote down some of the things that I want to accomplish before I die. I came up with a lot, so instead of listing them all I just chose the ten that I would really want to do.

01. D'oh!
Home alone. Lights off. Me at the couch. Snacks and soda on the coffee table. Watching a marathon of The Simpsons. Life's great!

Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?
Homer: Yes. [Lie detector blows up.]
- The Simpsons

02. The Blue Collar
Be a busboy at semi-posh restaurants/bars (where all the cool kids hang out). Or a receptionist for a huge company. Or an executive assistant to a bank's president. Or a hotel bell boy. Or a bookstore assistant.

03. Roadtrippin'
Batanes. Sagada. Bagio. Ilocos. Albay. Coron. Bohol. Davao. Singapore. India. Thailand. Japan. Australia. Oceania. USA. South America. Bermuda. Ireland. United Kingdom. France. Spain. Italy. Greece. Romania. Germany. Denmark. Norway. Russia.

04. XOXO
Be one of the socialite young adults living on New York's Upper East Side whose lives are so interesting (Sex! Drugs! Money!) that a blog has been put up by the all-knowing Gossip Girl to monitor their latest whatnots. That or just meet Chace Crawford, and you know.

05. That Chick
Front row tickets and a VIP ID to a Mariah Carey concert. Even if she's like already 50 by then.

06. Dance Like There's No Tomorrow
As far as I can remember, I have only danced twice in my life so far. And those are for academic reasons.

07. Meet The Slayer
Travel around and help investigate paranormal stuff. Kick demon tush. Feel free to throw in a vampire with a soul anytime now.

08. One More Day
Be able to visit all my friends, one by one, and spend an entire day with them.

09. Pulling A Mandy
Work with my preferred producers, singers and songwriters and record not-so-mainstream songs (cover or otherwise). And then have a mini-tour, comprising mostly of small venues and crowd. It's more intimate that way.

10. Jmpr
Last night I had a dream that I was in Baguio with my friends and we went to this cliff to take pictures. I walked towards the edge, called out to them and I jumped towards the rocky waters. It was so thrilling. I want to try that. I want to feel alive.

2 comments:

DN said...

whoa. kakatuwa naman ang post na 'to. parang gusto ko din maglista. lol. ^^

MakMak said...

@DN: Yup! It's nice to know list these kind of things to act as a reminder to accomplish them.