Thursday, August 14, 2008

nice survey (if it's over - ombd remix)

DIRECTION: Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band.


Are you a guy or a girl:
> LOVERBOY
Uh huh, uh huh baby. LOLs.

Describe yourself:
> HONEY
I've already said this before, I'm sweeter than that. :P

How do some people feel about you:
> SO BLESSED
Aw. But they couldn't be any more wrong.

How do you feel about yourself:
> SIDE EFFECTS
Still a little depressed inside, I fake a smile and deal with the side effects.

Describe your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend:
> SHAKE IT OFF
You'll never ever find someone who will love you more than I did. Wahaha. Bitter. LOLs.

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:
I AM FREE < Walang magkamali. LOLs.

Describe where you want to be:
UNDERNEATH THE STARS < Sa Greece sana. Or kahit doon sa may Hollywood sign. LOL.

Describe what you want to be:
HERO < or HEARTBREAKER. :P

Describe how you live:
FANTASY < I spend, like, the better part of the day dreaming anyway.

Describe how you love:
MY ALL < It's true. Promise. LOLs.

Share a few words of wisdom:
WHEN YOU BELIEVE < Miracles happen when you do.

*******

POSTSCRIPT.
Found this from Twisted's blog. I had fun doing it. It's always nice to take a break from the more serious entries every once in a while. :P

4 comments:

KRIS JASPER said...

free?

I refuse to believe that actually...

lol.

seriously, are you? hmmm....

by choice or by chance?

MakMak said...

@kris jasper van dyke: Ganun? Ahaha. Maniwala ka naman, yun mukha bang yan ay magsisinungaling? Aw, wala na pala akong piktur. LOLs.

:P

Anonymous said...

papatulan ko to, pero dito ko rin ipo-post, haha. Mariah din a. Mariah fans unite.

Are you female or male:: Boy (I Need You) haha, may pahabol pa na I need you.
Describe yourself:: Can't take that away.
How do some people feel about you:: Never Too Far
How do you feel about yourself:: Breakdown.
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:: Always Be My Baby or We Belong Together (haha, hindi pa over, chos!) Seriously, uhm, Whenever You Call (And I will never be too far away to feel you, And I won't hesitate at all whenever you call)
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:: Wala eh.
Describe where you want to be:: Lead the Way
Describe what you want to be:: Hero
Describe how you live:: Vanishing
Describe how you love:: Forever (CHIKA LANG)
Share a few words of wisdom:: Love Takes Time

MakMak said...

@yoshke: Ahaha. Talagang dito mo pa nilagay yung mga sagot mo.

Bakit "Wala eh" sa 6th question? :P