Saturday, August 16, 2008

filler: 081608

Found this among the hundreds of text files on My Documents. I think I lifted this from a Friendster bulletin. That thing never runs out of memes.

01. What's one thing that's heavily weighing on your mind?
The words myself, underestimated, always and tired.

02. What's one thing you've learned from a good friendship gone bad?
That we should learn when to let go.

03. What's one thing you've learned lately from love?
It's always good to keep a good portion of that love for one's self. It's not selfish, it's normal.

04. Is there anyone special in your life at the moment?
Everyone in my life is special, in their own little way. But "special" special, nah. We're both probably still looking for each other. Wahahaha.

05. What's a happy time you've had in the past week/s?
Happy... Last night was happy. I get to have some alone time.

06. How far would you go for love?
I've done some crazy things back then so I'd say pretty far.

07. Is there anything in your past that you'd like to do/try again?
Yes, I would love to go to the US again.

08. What's your favorite kind of weather?
I love it when it rains. Cloudy's fine as well.

09. Why is this?
It's the perfect excuse to be dramatic.

10. Who do you like to spend your nights with?
That person who will still love me in the morning.

11. Are you an emotional person?
I think so.

12. Can you cry in front of others easily?
Probably. LOL.

13. What's something that can always make you feel better?
A good friend, and a pint of ice cream.

14. What does love make you feel like?
Special and motivated.

15. And losing love?
Undeserving.

15. Are you self conscious?
Sometimes, yes.

16. Do you think of others before yourself?
Most of the times, yes.

17. Where do you see yourself some time next year?
Somewhere out of the country.

18. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
No, I think involving other people does.

19. Do you think you'd be able to survive a whole year in jail?
No.

20. Who do you feel the most comfortable to go around with?
Striker and Gracie.

21. Is there something that you're waiting for? Someone perhaps?
Was it something in the rain, or the chance of love again that made me explain. LOL. :P Someone to hold I guess.

22. One thing you're looking forward to?
Being happy and contented, like that's ever going to happen.

22. How do you feel about change?
Change is nice, as long as it works to my advantage. LOL.

24. Any plans this fall?
Make myself busy, I guess.

25. What are your plans for your next birthday?
I don't make plans for my birthdays. I let other people do it.

26. Do you think someone out there is in love with you?
I have no idea, but I would love to know. Ahahaha.

28. How do you feel right this second?
Tired, a bit sleepy and happy (kinikilig) for no apparent reason. LOL.

29. When do you think the world will end?
I don't think it will.

30. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Sleep, hit the gym (probably), finish New Moon and blog about it.

No comments: