WITH YOUChris Brown
OCHORECORDS: The problem is that every Stargate production sounds exactly the same. Listen to Rihanna's song with Ne-Yo or Beyonce's Irreplaceable.
HYPHYWIFEY: OMG. Chris Brown is so hot. I want his hot body! And he's such a good singer and a super duper dancer! I want him to marry me and I want to have his babies and lose myself to him!
ARCHANGEL07: WTF? GAL, loser.
WHEN I GROW UPThe Pussycat Dolls
VASHTISMITH12: All the other girl groups ain't got shit on these girls.
MISSCHIMPS: They make dancing in four-inch heels look so easy.
ARCHANGEL07: Nicole, you're already 30 years old. And you already have boobies.
I'LL BE LOVIN' U LONG TIME (REMIX)Mariah Carey feat. T.I.
TUBEYOU2007: The best part about this song is that she's singing in full clear voice. And the beat is the bomb. And you can feel her - she's into the vibe. SUMMER JAM LOVE!
FOREVERLONGING: This is so amazing, reminiscent of the Daydream era. It reminds me of those upbeat fun songs like Fantasy. She still has it!
ARCHANGEL07: The most fun song since Heartbreaker. It's so fresh and bouncy. It's definitely one of the best tracks off the new record.
BREAK THE ICEBritney Spears
SUZIEQ181218: Her music never fails to amuse me. Loved her since ...Baby One More Time.
SLATCYRUS5244: It's Britney, bitch!
ARCHANGEL07: The best song off the album. Too bad they had to use a cartoon for the video. Probably because she was too high to do it. Sad Britney.
NO AIRJordin Sparks and Chris Brown
MNB123321: Their voices match perfectly!
MRQ1989: If she was to lose some weight, she'll probably be hot.
ARCHANGEL07: Probably one of the songs with the dumbest set of words but Sparks and Brown's vocals are just superb.
LOVE IN THIS CLUBUsher feat. Young Jeezy
CHILIKATIAS: Finally a new amazing song from Usher just the way I like it. He needs to keep going with songs like this.
LADYGINUWINE11: If this ain't the hottest shit ever I don't know what is!
ARCHANGEL07: This song's airplay was on overkill. It would be hard not to eventually like it.
BLEEDING LOVELeona Lewis
JESSEMCCARTNEY4: Jesse McCartney actually wrote this song and I'm so proud of my man. I love Leona and this song of course.
IAMLEONA: OMG! She's like the next Mariah.
ARCHANGEL07: Uhm, no!
BYE BYEMariah Carey
REESEREL215: I cry to this song every time.
DANITYKANEVIDEOVAULT: They should have put Madonna's picture on the video because she's like 50 and she's going to die soon. MC forever!
ARCHANGEL07: I wish people gave this song a chance to be a bigger hit. What a waste of release. Bye Bye is a hundred times better than Bleeping Love.
LEAVIN'Jesse McCartney
LDSCHAIR: Jesse's HOT. The song's HOT. The video is HOT. It's HOTness all over.
MCASAS5: The more I listen to it, the more I like it.
ARCHANGEL07: That's my boy, Jesse. Give him a few more years and he'll be way better than Timberlake.
TOUCH MY BODYMariah Carey
HARTWLGOON: She's like 40. Who would want to touch her body? And those massive implants.
PHOENIX892: I'll touch Mariah Carey's body ANYDAY! And I'm gay.
ARCHANGEL07: Would you rather touch Aretha Franklin's body?
6 comments:
oh yeah oh yeah oh oh oh oh!
hihihi
I didnt support Leona when she joined Xfactor.. but when I first heard her BL, I kinda like her na(a bit)
Wow, ang sipag at talagang natrack mo all 100 songs for the year...
I'm not even sure I've even heard half of it... lolz
Happy New Year!!!
@my-so-called quest: At kumanta ka naman. :P
@kris jasper: Ako naman, I actually liked her during her X-Factor days. Haha.
@gillboard: Hahaha. Ganyan talaga kapag walang magawa sa buhay. :)
Happy New Year.
Post a Comment