Tuesday, February 10, 2009

lovebug: 14 days to love (day 10)

HEAD UNDER WATER (PLAYLIST TWO: THE THING ABOUT LOVE)


01. A THOUSAND MILES, Vanessa Carlton
It's always times like these when I think of you and I wonder if you ever think of me.

02. SOMETHING RIGHT, Westlife
If you want me I must be doing something right. I got nothing left to prove and it's all because of you.

03. TOUCH MY HAND, David Archuleta
I see the sparkle of a million flashlights, a wonder wall of stars. But the one that's shining out so bright is the one right where you are.

04. TAKE MY BREATH AWAY, Emma Bunton
If I told you how I feel about you, would you say the same?

05. SAKAYAN NG JEEP, Nikki Gil
May kung anong kilig na nadarama sa tuwing nakikitang nag-aabang.

06. CRUSH, Mandy Moore
You know, I'm the one that you can talk to. Sometimes you tell me things that I don't wanna know. I just want to hold you. You say exactly how you feel about her. I wonder, could you ever think of me that way?

07. COME TO ME, Jesse McCartney
Let me be the one, lovin' you when you're weak. For all of the strength you need, you can come to me.

08. WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES, Jonas Brothers and Vanessa Hudgens
When you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side.

09. CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do.

10. SUDDENLY ITS MAGIC, Aryana
Well, I've been in and out of love and it hurts just the same. Love can really change your life.

11. BE, Jessica Simpson
Being with you is like a scene from a dream in heaven. I feel you running through all my senses. Will you taste like rain? Can I breathe you like air? Will I lose myself in your arms somewhere?

12. I NEED LOVE, Laura Pausini
I need love, the kind that makes you wanna live, the kind that makes you wanna breathe, the kind that makes you feel too much.

13. YOU GET THROUGH, Jennifer Paige
You, you get through even with my walls in place, even with my poker face and all those little girl games I play.

14. SMASH INTO YOU, Beyonce
It flows, what I hear no one else has to know. 'Cause I know that we have is worth first place and gold.

15. FOR YOU FROM ME, Jon McLaughlin
It's just the way you say my name that throws me and all the windows of my past are closing, and everything that you see is for you from me.

16. THERE FOR ME, Mariah Carey
All, it would take all of my life to find someone more there for me.

17. Collide, Nina
Even if we collide, we'll find the reason to fight. And we will meet side by side.

18. WHO NEEDS THE WORLD, Nick Carter
I have all I need inside of this room. Who needs the world when I've got you.

19. WITH YOU, Chris Brown
And now I know I can't be the only one. I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight with the love of their life who feel what I feel when I'm with you.

20. ALL I SEE, Kylie Minogue
I get lost in time when I'm looking in your eyes and we're body to body.

21. CRADLE, Atomic Kitten
I was only thinking of you, hoping you were thinking of me.

22. I PROMISE, Stacie Orrico
Will I be the one you need? Will I do all my best to protect you? When tears get near your eyes, will I be the one that's by your side?

23. I'M YOURS, Jason Mraz
So I won't hesitate, no more. It cannot wait, I'm sure there's no need to complicate. Our time is short. This is our fate.

24. WRONG IMPRESSION, Natalie Imbruglia
Falling out, falling out. Have you ever wondered what we could've been if you'd only let me in?

25. NOTHIN' 'BOUT LOVE MAKES SENSE, LeAnn Rimes
Nothin' 'bout love is less than confusing. You can win when you're losing, stand when you're falling. I can't figure it out. Nothin' 'bout love can make an equation, nothin' short of amazing. Wish I could explain it, but I don't know how.

*******

More than anything else, I want to be that song, coming through your headphone.


Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that there's a reason to write you a love songs, today.
- Sara Bareilles, Love Song

4 comments:

gillboard said...

14. Is that supposed to be Smack Into You of Jon McLaughlin?

Anonymous said...

nice list

MakMak said...

@gillboard: Yup. And Sasha Fierce got writing credits just for the change of Smack into Smash. Ugh.

Anyway, Jon's version is so much better.

MakMak said...

@markey: Thanks Markey! :)