It’s the quest for love that brings us life and this dream of what could be, that makes it all worthwhile
- Jewel, Quest For Love
It’s the first time ever that I'm actually bothered that Valentine's day is just a few sleeps away. Creepy.
- Quest For Love, February 2, 2007
*******
I was skimming through my old blog looking for entries worth cannibalizing when I reached last year's pre-Valentine post.
The issue back then was the lack of drama in my life. I could recall how I've been so indifferent for so many years and what I would give to feel anything.
There's never a better time to think about these things as my being single was even more highlighted by the celebration of Valentine's Day (February's significant catalyst for economic activity).
It was also around that time when I thought of this question: "With all these people running around the metro, is it that difficult to bump into THAT special someone destined for you?"
But here I am, still asking the same question a year after. And frankly, I think I've lost interest in knowing if an answer exists.
I got more than what I have bargained for these past twelve months. Nevertheless, I'm glad for the entire experience. I wouldn't have it any other way. That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
So what if my February 08 sucks? It won't stop me from hoping for that perfect Valentine.
*******
I’ll be strong, I’ll be brave. From your world and back again we will go until the end.
- Jewel, Quest For Love
2 comments:
thats the spirit makmak!
lets always hope for the best!
@mink: Aw. Ito rin pala. Oks po kuya Mink. Smile smile.
Post a Comment