"Psylocke wants Matsu’o Tsurayaba dead for what he’s done to her. But it turns out that she’s not the only one who wants his head. Now, Psylocke is in a race against a super-powered assassin to get to Matsu’o first…because if anyone is going to end Matsu’o, it’s going to be her"

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS "PSYLOCKE"
WRITTEN BY CHRISTOPHER YOST PENCILED BY HARVEY TOLIBAO
COVER BY JAY DAVID RAMOS
JANUARY 2010
WRITTEN BY CHRISTOPHER YOST PENCILED BY HARVEY TOLIBAO
COVER BY JAY DAVID RAMOS
JANUARY 2010
*******
Loving the full colors on this one.
Loving the full colors on this one.
6 comments:
i'm loving this series!!!
kainis lang because it's expensive.
i dunno.
i really, really preferred betsy when she was in her pink outfit with matching purple butterfly (more like a moth) effect.
it was so...
gay.
ahahahahaha
I don't like it when they draw Betsy, or any woman in comics with rippling six packs. Just not right.
Haven't read this one though, even the 2nd one. Lately, I've been lazy reading my non Vertigo comics.
@engel: Anything with Psylocke on it is so worth it. =)
@eternal wanderer: Hahaha. Yup. It is. The color alone of her energy projection is already so uhm, feminine. Haha.
@Skron: True. I love it better when she's drawn smoothly. It's not like she's muscled and all.
With that said, I now see her rippling abs and it destroys my love for that splash page.
Post a Comment