X-MEN WORLDS APART #04 Worlds Apart
"For all our time together, Scott Summers and I were not 'friends', not like I was with Jean, or Kurt or Logan. He was always separate. Above us. He was the leader. I understood. After all, I was the 'goddess'. I knew his responsibilities."
As her role as an X-Man and Queen of Wakanda come into conflict, Storm is forced to battle Cyclops, who was under the control of the psychic puppet master Shadow King. Unwilling to let her teammate suffer, Storm hit Cyclops with a lightning bolt to the heart.
"For all our time together, Scott Summers and I were not 'friends', not like I was with Jean, or Kurt or Logan. He was always separate. Above us. He was the leader. I understood. After all, I was the 'goddess'. I knew his responsibilities."
As her role as an X-Man and Queen of Wakanda come into conflict, Storm is forced to battle Cyclops, who was under the control of the psychic puppet master Shadow King. Unwilling to let her teammate suffer, Storm hit Cyclops with a lightning bolt to the heart.
The Return Of The Legion: Invasive Surgery
"You are many. I have many ways to kill you."
Hoping to rescue her teammate, Karma and take out Legion, Magik entered the omega mutant's psyche and defied her field leader's order by killing personalities inside. This is Magik at her fiercest.
"You are many. I have many ways to kill you."
Hoping to rescue her teammate, Karma and take out Legion, Magik entered the omega mutant's psyche and defied her field leader's order by killing personalities inside. This is Magik at her fiercest.
Salvage
"Like -- ah'm listening to the silence after a noise just stopped. And now ah can't remember what it was."
Charles Xavier's search for his student in the Australian outback comes to an end. Together with Danger, the two helped Rogue gain full control of her powers by breaking down the partitions in her mind, created every time she absorbed someone else's psyche.
"Like -- ah'm listening to the silence after a noise just stopped. And now ah can't remember what it was."
Charles Xavier's search for his student in the Australian outback comes to an end. Together with Danger, the two helped Rogue gain full control of her powers by breaking down the partitions in her mind, created every time she absorbed someone else's psyche.
Utopia
"It seemed to us the people of the United States wanted us gone, so we've left. But we won't be pushed, prosecuted, persecuted, or punished any further. We seek peace and to live peacefully. Whatever happens next is beyond our control. But all the same, the whole world is watching."
Riots erupted in San Francisco, Beast was taken prisoner and Cyclops was declared as a fugitive, and the Dark X-Men was sent by Norman Osborn to take care of everything. Cyclops mobilized teams of mutants to counter whatever Osborn's moves. Before a battle between Wolverine's team and the Dark X-Men, Emma Frost, Namor and Cloak & Dagger joined forces with the former and eventually joined the rest of mutantkind on Asteroid X, now known as Utopia.
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-13 #15
"It seemed to us the people of the United States wanted us gone, so we've left. But we won't be pushed, prosecuted, persecuted, or punished any further. We seek peace and to live peacefully. Whatever happens next is beyond our control. But all the same, the whole world is watching."
Riots erupted in San Francisco, Beast was taken prisoner and Cyclops was declared as a fugitive, and the Dark X-Men was sent by Norman Osborn to take care of everything. Cyclops mobilized teams of mutants to counter whatever Osborn's moves. Before a battle between Wolverine's team and the Dark X-Men, Emma Frost, Namor and Cloak & Dagger joined forces with the former and eventually joined the rest of mutantkind on Asteroid X, now known as Utopia.
CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-13 #15 Vampire State
"Brian, all I ever needed of you - my hope in hell - was that you'd stay the same."
After being trapped in hell for a long time, Meggan was taken out of it by Doctor Doom only to be served as a prisoner to Dracula. The latter's campaign to invade the Earth is almost successful if not for the empathic mutant's use of her power to broadcast a rebellion against the vampire. This slowed down the enemy's momentum, giving enough time for Captain Britain and his team to take the enemies down, prevent an invasion, and rescue his wife.
TO BE CONTINUED.
"Brian, all I ever needed of you - my hope in hell - was that you'd stay the same."
After being trapped in hell for a long time, Meggan was taken out of it by Doctor Doom only to be served as a prisoner to Dracula. The latter's campaign to invade the Earth is almost successful if not for the empathic mutant's use of her power to broadcast a rebellion against the vampire. This slowed down the enemy's momentum, giving enough time for Captain Britain and his team to take the enemies down, prevent an invasion, and rescue his wife.
TO BE CONTINUED.



6 comments:
you're really an avid fan of the x-titles, yeah?
@gillboard: Yeah! I know and get their stories more than I know and understand my own life. Hahaha! That sounds sad, no? Hahahaha. =P
if you ask me, it was shan, not ilyanna, who was HARSH!
lolz
am loving the old school new mutants, even i they not really new anymore :P
So Meggan is back! I stopped reading Captain Britain during the Dracula story arc. Maybe I should get back to it.
@eternal wanderer: I love the NM too! The ensemble is just interesting. Looking forward to more confrontations between Dani and Guthrie. =)
And Magik!!! Haha. Fanboy. =)
@skron: Sadly, CB&MI-13's already cancelled. The run ended on the 15th issue. =)
And yarz, Meggan IS back! =)
Post a Comment