I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?Classic.
will wait for the dvd. i have a feeling watching movies this year won't be common anymore for me.
ganda ng lula mu.
Love Rachel McAdams :)
I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.Mean Girls quotes will never get old. :DRachel is soooo pretty. I feel like I have a big lesbian crush on her hahaha!
@glentot: Definitely! Mean Girls should be written down in history. =)
@engel: Why? It's fun to watch movies. Tara!!! =)
@citybuoy: Yup, I have a big lesbian crush on her. =)
@k a r e n: OMG! Me too!!! =D
@jela: That's why you weren't invited to her party. There were girls in their bathing suits there. I mean, right? =)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?
Classic.
will wait for the dvd.
i have a feeling watching movies this year won't be common anymore for me.
ganda ng lula mu.
Love Rachel McAdams :)
I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.
Mean Girls quotes will never get old. :D
Rachel is soooo pretty. I feel like I have a big lesbian crush on her hahaha!
@glentot: Definitely! Mean Girls should be written down in history. =)
@engel: Why? It's fun to watch movies. Tara!!! =)
@citybuoy: Yup, I have a big lesbian crush on her. =)
@k a r e n: OMG! Me too!!! =D
@jela: That's why you weren't invited to her party. There were girls in their bathing suits there. I mean, right? =)
Post a Comment