i'm amazed at how u were able to link mean girls with legion. haha i think i have to concede. you're definitely a bigger fan than i am.
hahaha buti nalang nagawa mong slightly amusing tong movie na to... watched it last sat. and it was a bit blah for me...
@citybuoy: I know, right?! =x
@lazy john: Yeah, it was meh... I get scared easily but Legion was like, "boo!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm amazed at how u were able to link mean girls with legion. haha i think i have to concede. you're definitely a bigger fan than i am.
hahaha buti nalang nagawa mong slightly amusing tong movie na to... watched it last sat. and it was a bit blah for me...
@citybuoy: I know, right?! =x
@lazy john: Yeah, it was meh... I get scared easily but Legion was like, "boo!"
Post a Comment