Instructions:
Each blogger starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your entry, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
*******
01. I'm addicted to music. Can't breathe without it. I currently have 7,447 songs in iTunes. And it would take approximately 20 days for a person to finish listening to all the songs in the collection.
02. I absolutely love french fries although I try to avoid ordering for it nowadays since I became super fat. No, not THAT fat! Wendy’s, NYFD and McDonald’s make the best ones. As for the worst, I’d say Jollibee. I always get this weird feeling in my tongue after eating their fries every time.
03. I have been TV-free for over a year now. I had to give up watching because of the house renovation. And surprisingly, I’m not at all bothered. Thanks to my net connection I’m still pretty much in the loop of the latest happenings and whatnots. Plus, there’s my PS2 and PSP to keep me entertained. And of course, the ever-reliable dibidis.
04. Penshoppe was my preferred brand of clothing - the fabric is fantastic, they used to have cool designs and most importantly, they used to fit me perfectly (aw. T_T). I started being conscious of what I wear in sixth grade when everyone wore shirts and pants which are 10x larger than their size. Disaster. Anything extremely baggy should be burned. Anyway, I now shop in department stores because of their cheaper and wider selection of apparel.
05. I have a fascination for unicorns. My mom gave me a wall decor with a unicorn alongside my name which she carved herself. I also had a stamp made ala Mikee Cojuanco's signature before. Note, I had it first before her short-lived TV series. Then in college, when the school paper had its "b"-thingy awards (not quite sure of the spelling, sorry T_T), they gave me a glass unicorn figurine for a trophy.
06. Scene on WAG (Will And Grace), Season 4:
*This is the episode after Nathan broke up with Grace, and the latter refused to leave her bedroom and Karen arrives at the apartment.
Karen: honey, how bad is it?
Will: Mariah Carey in Glitter.
Karen: oooh.
Seriously, I take offense when people diss Mariah Carey’s acting on glitter, or just plainly diss Mariah Carey. I mean, come on! Jennifer Lopez’s Gigli was way, way, way horrible (not that I watched it) but she wasn't lambasted for that. Clearly, Mariah’s acting ain’t Oscar-material but give her a break. It wasn’t reason enough to make her the biggest joke of 2001. The media can be so brutally cruel.
07. When we were asked to write down our profile for our High School year book, I wrote, “able to quickly memorize song lyrics” under special skills. Loser.
2 comments:
grabe! dati inggit na inggit ako sa mga taong mabilis makamemorize ng mga kantang mabilis ang tugtog tulad ng "wanna be". Palibhasa inggitero ako. hehe. pero gusto ko talaga skill ay ung lip reading. pang stalk kasi! whaha
@blackdarkheart: Well... Lol. ^^ Hanggang ngayon, kahit walang basahan ng lyrics mabilis talaga akong makaintindi ng words ng isang awitin. Ala-Tuliboodibu Douchu ba.
Post a Comment