Don't ever think that I still doubt our friendship. That's ridiculous.
I only keep a handful of people whom I can truly call friends. And I know that you know that you're one of them.
I'm usually dramatic but let's not get into that. Dude, you just caught me in a bad time. And you have to admit, your statement (I know it was just an expression by the way) was just a teeny weenie Tim, I mean bit, what's the word, insensitive? :P Kidding.
But I'm okay now. Honestly I was just playing with you last night (as usual). And things got out of hand, I guess. But I was really sleepy and tired so I had to call it a night before we can clear things up.
Hindi ka pa nasanay.
*******
J: globe ka ba?
MakMak: yep, why?
J: 09*********
J: collecting numbers? :P
J: :-)
MakMak: haha
J: haha
J: yup.
MakMak: sabi na nga ba.
J: I got ____ tonight.
J: :o)
MakMak: you got what?
J: #s
J: ... hehe. it's a joke.
MakMak: lol Ilan nga?
J: gtg ... for the nth time
J: i've got 1... 1 man man
J: ako
J: ehehe
MakMak: hahaha
J: tama ba yun
MakMak: sige ingat
MakMak: for the last time
MakMak: :)
J: B-)
MakMak: =))
J: :-c
J: hahaha
J: bye na tlaga
MakMak: lol pwede din
MakMak: bye.
MakMak: :)
J: eheh don't reply
MakMak: lol
J: bye don't reply
J: bye don't reply
MakMak: :P
J: sus bye na. log off na ako
*******
I'm glad we're friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment