Your words flourish, abstractLike ink on paper, perfectly clear
Yet almost teasing.
Fancy thoughts thrown
Into hearts and minds.
Their truth cast aside
For passion.
And they drown in your world.
The bruised and the broken
They revel in the comfort -
The illusion that you offered.
For it is that easy to marvel
At something so beautiful.
You are beautiful.
And so are your words.
Whether this makes sense, I do not know
For words fail me unlike you.
But there's one truth I know of,
I have lost myself in you too.
*******
This is just an attempt to capture my pre-Saturday OT thoughts. Forgive the lapses in grammar. It has always been my waterloo.
Anyway, this one's for you. ^^
POSTSCRIPT. I made some changes and now it sounds even more illogical. ^^ Whatever. I decided to just stop editing before I entirely ruin it. Lol.
2 comments:
uyyy para kanino ito???
hehe
@mink: Sikreto lang natin 'to ha - para kay kras. Lol. ^^
Ehehehe.. Intrigahin ba ako.
Post a Comment