Thursday, March 13, 2008

departure (prologue)

Just got back from a job interview. My first after I turned down the Globe offer.

I really hope that I'll get this job. I've never wanted anything else. For the past year and a half. And my wish for a love life and other whatnots do not count.

This opportunity is what I've been waiting for all these time. It has all my requisite P's in looking for a new job - Pay (a to-die-for compensation package with travel perks), Position (pretty much the same but the pay is compensatory enough) and Prestige (i'm still going to be with a multinational company). Not to mention the travel perks (US trip this summer, how cool is that?) and the countless career opportunities (hmm... RCBC... daming karir dun. Ahehehe.).

But what I really, really want from this is that I can finally achieve my dream of saying "That's it! I quit!" in the face of my boss[es] (sabay walk-out) this soon.

God. That would be awesome.

Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Dabo said...

goodluck and CHEERS!

. said...

Goodluck at sana makuha mo ang iyong pinapangarap na trabaho. :)

MakMak said...

@davenport: Salamat Dave!

@mugen: Salamat din! ^^ Sana ito na nga yung hinihintay kong opportunity. Dami ko na ring na-turn down kasi hindi ka pa talaga ramdam na umalis dati. Pero sana this time, walang maging problema.

DN said...

Ung DS kuya ah! Hehehehhe... Wow pa-US US ka na lang nyan. :P

MakMak said...

@dn: Aw. Ikaw kaya jan. Ahehehe.