As we head back to our office, I remembered G's psycho-crap about ice cream. I looked at Bettina's which was already half-eaten. Considering that barely a minute had passed since we left the convenient store. "Mainit eh," was all that she could utter as she took another bite from her vanilla ice cream. "Baka matunaw kasi kaagad."Right.
According to G's theory on ice cream and sex (sorry for the uncreative term, I'm not feeling particularly cheeky tonight), the manner of how one eats an ice cream is somewhat descriptive of how he is in bed.
For instance, in Bettina's case in which she prefers to bite means that she's quite aggressive with regards to sex. I on the other hand, prefers to just uhm, to lick it. That way, I get to savor the flavor and the crisp chill which is the right way of indulging in an ice cream. Anyway, licking means the person is sweet and romantic in bed. There is however a third classification when one sips (I don't know how it is done) the ice cream, he/she is supposedly a tease.And being the dalagang-Filipina that she is, this Joyce Jimenez look-alike cringe upon hearing these statements. Sweetheart, don't make me choose who is more harmless between you and your boyfriend. And stop trying to lick what's left on your cone. You've already devoured it.
I'm not quite sure as to the accuracy and reliability of this test. Or even if there is indeed a connection between ice cream and sex.
Regardless, I don't see why we would limit ourselves to just one way of eating ice cream when we could alternately bite, lick and sip until we finish it.
Sticking to one technique can get pretty boring after some time. So it would be best to try changing styles whenever possible.
Trying out new flavor/s though, is still optional.
Personally, Double Dutch will always be my favorite.
*******
POSTSCRIPT. The ice cream on the right is Bettina's while the one on the left is mine. The two pictures were taken with a five-second interval.
4 comments:
nabasa ko ata yang theory na yan sa isang mens magazine weh(basta yung glossy type).
siguro nga totoo yun, na kapag lick romantic. hehe. kakangilo kasi kapag kinagat mo diba? pero most of the time sinisipsip ko sya.
Tagal ko na hindi nakakakain ng ice cream. Hehe.
@blackdarkheart: Ah talaga? Ako narinig ko lang yan sa officemate ko. Nag-try ako magresearch muna online pero walang hits na lumalabas. Ayaw ko na sana i-publish nga kasi wala namang proof pero sayang yung entry. Hehe.
Anyway, hindi ako sure kung coincidence lang ba na romantic ako at nagmamatch siya sa manner of eating ko. ^^ Lol.
@mugen: Naku, wag na. Ang calories! Lol.
Post a Comment