Oh God! I have to be there!

I wasn't able to see her back in 2003 when she had her first major concert in Araneta because I just spent my savings on tickets to the Charmbracelet Tour. Mariah vs. Mandy? It's a no brainer.
Good thing that she decided to come back and do some promo stuff here. It's just a bit disappointing that she chose a really small venue (not to mention far) to do her concert. Plus, the tickets are really expensive! T_T And couldn't she like stay for a bit longer? Do some meet and greets, photo op (with me?) and stuff like that?
I'm still a bit hesitant to go because: a) as mentioned, the tickets are rather costly and I'm really on a tight budget, b) Libis is really, really far, and c) I don't have a date for the concert. T_T
So Ate Vicky... sana mabasa niyo po 'to. ^^
*******
Kyana: So what if your wish was granted and you were given 24 hours to spend with Mandy Moore, where would you expect her to bring you?MakMak: Anywhere's fine as long I'm with her. Somewhere chill and interesting, like the studio where she recorded Coverage. It looks cozy and nice there.
Kyana: Where would you bring her to?
MakMak: Since I want to spend a normal day with her, I'd say Tagaytay? Considering that we only have a day it's the nearest picturesque place I can think of. I have to think of a more clever plan but Makati's definitely out of the picture. Unless she's to go shopping.
Kyana: Anything you want to do with her?
MakMak: Anything I want to do. Hmm... I just want to hang out. And stuff. Talk, I want to get to know her more. ^^ If I were to take her to a mall, we could have a food trip, play at the arcade or sing some karaoke! ^^ Then at night, we could go bar hopping too! And possibly, dance.
Kyana: Talk. Right. So what’s the one thing you've always wanted to ask her?
MakMak: Can we still be friends? ^^ Seriously. I'll ask her if I can keep her company on her tour. Or if I can join her when she records her new album.
Kyana: But what if she didn’t treat you well, would she still be your favorite?MakMak: I honestly believe that Mandy is a nice, sweet girl so I don't think I'll end the 24-hour date with a bad experience.
Kyana: If you say so. But for what it's worth, I think she's really nice too. Would you give her a gift before saying goodbye so she'd remember you?
MakMak: Haha. A gift? A photo of us together? A stuff toy? Lol. I suck at choosing gifts. I don't think it would matter anyway. The memories and experiences would be enough. Oh, I could write her a short letter or poem. Cheesy. ^^
*******
Hope is the most exciting thing there is in life.
- Mandy Moore
2 comments:
gustong gusto ko ang "crush' ni mandy moore at saka "i wanna be with you."
@davenport: Ako din! Favorite ko yung "Crush" nung 2001 (?). Theme song ko pa yun hahaha! ^^
Post a Comment