I wasn't able to blog about my recent trip to Palawan due to the events that transpired after the said vacation. But I'm planning to, hopefully within this week I can at least finish the draft of the first part. It would be a waste to not write about my Palawan experience as it is definitely something worth sharing. Plus we've managed to take like a total of 3,000+ pictures (from four cameras) during the entire trip so I've got lots of images to upload too. Sadly, I didn't have my own camera back then so I'll just choose the best shots I can find (it's going to be a hard task picking believe me).
In the meantime, let me just share these pictures taken on our second day as we made our way to the wharf (we were heading to the Underground River).



0.o And to think that we "considered" taking the public transport in lieu of a private van rental to get to Sabang wharf. Meh...
2 comments:
ah..i already tried that..bad thing is ako lang mag isa sa taas..:-)
@jarjar: Pinagtiyagaan mo un?? Wah... Lahat ng alikabok (pati ang init ng araw) sagap mo... Eewness...
Post a Comment